Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Lookin' For Music and Live Videos

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have any music from:

    Red Rocket.......or......Mona Lisa???
    If so, let me know and we can work up a trade.

    Also, I'm looking for any live videos of early POISON at clubs.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok Marc,maybe I'm wrong here but can't you just figure out who has em on your own?????? what kind of a shaman are you????? forums

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RAGGZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2003
    Posts
    818
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO!!!...silly gal...
    Ask Dezi if he has any???
    Wait let me ask..DEZI!!!!! Do ya!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he's the best one to ask Marc really. forums


    Gotta jet.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dezi_Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marcus, the only Mona Lisa I have is a two song demo by an old Mpls band (which 2 members went on to become the Mpls Sister Morphine) So I'm sure it's not the same band you're looking for
    Sorry

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dezi Diamond:
    Marcus, the only Mona Lisa I have is a two song demo by an old Mpls band (which 2 members went on to become the Mpls Sister Morphine) So I'm sure it's not the same band you're looking for
    Sorry
    <font size="3" face="Arial">I'VE HEARD OF SISTER MORPHINE!!! (used to have their cd, back in the day). [img]wink.gif[/img]

    So bring your crack, a whip, and a paddle.
    On my holiday buffet.....

    Holiday.....

    I think I might have at least gotten a lyric or two right there. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •